Hosted by Senator Mario Scavello along with Wind Gap Borough
Saturday, June 19, 2021
Noon to 3 p.m.
Wind Gap Park, 3rd Ave. Wind Gap, PA
REGISTRATION is CLOSED
- RAIN OR SHINE – Exhibitors MUST provide their own pop-ups/tents, table, chairs, etc.
- IF your exhibit generates trash or recyclables please bring you own container/bag
- Set-up begins at 10:30 a.m. Please be completely set-up no later than 11:45 a.m.
- UNLOAD – Someone will direct you or follow signage
- PARKING – After unloading someone will direct you to parking area.
- OPEN TO PUBLIC – EXPO Hours Noon – 3:00 p.m.
- Break-down at 3:00 p.m.
- Each exhibitor is fully responsible for their items all day
- Absolutely NO SALES allowed
All attendees are required to follow the current state and local COVID protocols in effect at the time of the event, including the practice of mask wearing and social distancing.